Dr. Baraa Al-Hafez Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Baraa Al-Hafez?

It took me a while to find where he is practicing now because the staff kept telling me he moved out of the country. But luckily i f ound him! His appointment line is 346-571-7500! I figured i would share since it was so hard for me to find!

There was no follow up from this office on my care at all. I had to call and ask for Physical Therapy, I had to call and ask for more tests to be done, I had to call and check on my care, they never called me. The insurance office tried to collect money for an upcoming surgery before it was approved by the insurance, and the insurance never did approve the surgery. After a second opinion I was told it was a blessing that the surgery was not approved because the type of surgery suggested would probably not taken care of my pain, because the reason for my surgery is not what is causing my pain. The nurse was very nice when I called but she did all she could. I felt no concern from the Dr. for my situation due to no follow-up. I was just pushed aside.

Love him!

Marine Engineer

I've never had a better back surgeon than Dr Hafez.

He sets the bar so high, I've come to expect the same care from all my doctors. Unfortunately, not very many dr meet the same high standard. I would recommend this doctor to everyone. His staff is excellent, personable, even noting I was visiting on my birthday, and giving me a little token 'present". He is never hurried, answering all my questions, explaining everything, making sure I understand. I can't find the words to fully express how much I think of this doctor and his staff!!!!!