Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Barbara Morris
Dr. Barbara Morris, MD, FAAP is a Doctor primarily located in Latham, NY, with another office in Gansevoort, NY. She has 37 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Morris is affiliated with Saratoga Hospital and Community Care Pediatrics - Saratoga. She speaks English.
Dr. Barbara Morris has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Barbara Morris is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. Morris is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Community Care Pediatrics - Saratoga
37 Years Experience
State University Of New York Upstate Medical University
Graduated in 1976
University Of Pittsburgh Medical Center
Dr. Barbara Morris accepts the following insurance providers.
- First Health PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Barbara Morris in this video.
Dr. Barbara Morris is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Latham, NY.