Dr. Barbara Allen Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Barbara Allen?

Office is poorly managed.

Posted on May 18th, 2012

After waiting over 90 minutes for to see the doctor I left AND will not be bringing my children back to the Rainbow. This is not the first time that it has happened. I had a 9:00am appointment waited until 11:30am???!!! The waiting room was a mess and dirty. Bathroom had not toilet paper and there was no communication as to when I was going to see the doctor. The front help did not even stop me when I walked out the door. Really? This practice has gone down and Dr. Allen needs to get her office managed and trained properly. I would never recommend a parent to Rainbow.

The

Posted on January 8th, 2012

Very Unprofessional Staff.. No Manners. Most of the Staff is stuck up and rude. They do not make you feel welcome and all they do is gossip about people. Which as a professional buisiness they should NOT be doing. Jackie is nasty. They dont have any considerations for their patients. Once they get you in the room they never check on you to make sure your okay or how your doing, Then you have to sit their for an HOUR to see anyone while your childs in PAIN! Now as for Dr. Allen herself, She's not so bad as a doctor. She is okay. Its not really her that I have the most problem with .. Its her Office in General. I wouldnt refer this Dr's Office to anyone. Sorry.. I just wouldnt. They need to get some REAL PROFESSIONAL people in their thats CARING, UNDERSTANDING AND That makes you feel comfortable.

Posted on February 10th, 2009

The receptionist Jackie is very nice. I took both of my daughters to Dr Allen. Both of my children have medical issues and she was very understanding of my need to ask a million questions. She never minded my questioning a diagnosis. If I moved back there I would bring my children to her again.

Posted on December 14th, 2017