- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Barbara L Asselin MD
Dr. Barbara L Asselin, MD is a doctor primarily located in Rochester, NY, with another office in Rochester, NY. Their specialties include Pediatric Hematology-Oncology and Pediatrics.
Dr. Barbara L Asselin has 2 locations
Dr. Barbara L Asselin has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Barbara L Asselin has the following 9 expertise
- Clinical Research
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
Graduated in 1981
Dr. Barbara L Asselin Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Barbara L Asselin
Professor, Department of Pediatrics, Pediatric Hosptical Medicine, Golisano Children's Hospital, Rochester, New York. Professor in Oncology, James P. Wilmot Cancer Center, University of Rochester Medical Center, Rochester, New York. Principal Investigator, University of Rochester Program in Dana-Farber Cancer Institute Leukemia Consortium.