Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Barbara A Bachman has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Barbara A Bachman has the following 1 expertise
Showing 5 of 13
Hey Barbara. I wanted to let you know that I very much appreciate the excellent care you have provided to me. Trying to compose superlatives, and failing at the moment. I love your curiousity, and your manner in general. Thank you for helping me through some difficult times, even though your finger had to be in my butt.
Dr. Bachman is a very caring and skilled physician. I had an emergency surgery to remove a very infected and perforated section of my colon. She explained what was going to happen and answered my questions thoroughly. Her manner is happy, hopeful and comforting. She is so careful and skilled in her work. I had very little pain, and my body healed quickly and well. I'm so pleased and grateful for her gift to me! Other physicians commented to my husband that she is an extremely careful surgeon. I would recommend her to everyone.
Dr. Bachman saved my 14 year old son's life through emergency surgery in the ER. Her skill and expertise was matched by her compassionate and thorough follow-up care in the week to follow as he recovered at the hospital. More than anyone else, she took the time to patiently listen to my sons fears, explained everything so he could understand (but not be overwhelmed) and helped him to reach small goals every day to genuinely encourage him toward healing. Dr. Bachman is excellent in every way and we are very blessed to have her at the Chief of Staff at our hospital.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2014, 2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
23 Years Experience
University Of Chicago Division Of The Biological Sciences The Pritzker School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
University Of Illinois College Of Medicine
Dr. Barbara A Bachman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
Group Health Coop
- Group Health Coop Alliant Plus Connect
- Group Health Coop Core
- Multiplan PPO
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Regence Health Plans
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsBellingham Breast Center, 2940 Squalicum Pkwy Ste 101, Bellingham, WA
Dr. Barbara A Bachman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bellingham, WA.