Dr. Barbara P Belcher Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Barbara P Belcher?

Office staff horrible

This was my pediatrician when I was young and now I have my daughter going to see Ms. Walker who is absolutely wonderful. Before I loved how I could just call and they would see us right away..but they recently had changes in the office staff, which I think is Dr. Belchers husband and courtesy and professionalism have suffered since. Pregnant now with our second child and I am seriously debating on switching to another pediatrician.

The Wait time is Horrible

On average I usually have to wait about an hour to an hour and a half just to get my sons temp and weight taken then we have to go back out to the waiting room for another 30 mins before we actually get called back only to sit and wait another 45 mins before she comes in and then she spends a good 5 to 10 minutes in the room with us and leaves.

Dr. Barbara P Belcher is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.