Dr. Barbara Bennett Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Barbara Bennett?

Love Dr. Bennett.

Posted on December 5th, 2017

They have always helped me, so glad that they are here.

Experienced Doctor

Posted on November 20th, 2017

Has always taken the time to explain conditions and made excellent referrals when needed. Because she takes the time, wait-times can be a little longer than expected.

Find a different Doctor!

Posted on June 17th, 2017

I wouldn't send my worse enemy to this place! My first visit I waited for 2 1/2 hours. I was told the Dr was busy. When I finally got to see the Dr for a whole 2 mins she said she wasn't busy! She said something to the staff when leaving so I thought I would give them another chance. I had blood work done and it took 18 phone messages, a week and finally having to ask for the Office Manger to get the results. The Office Manager, Dana, likes to blame everyone else for issues and doesn't do a thing to take care of the problems. Nan tried to help but after my initial contact with her I was never able to speak to her when I called. Then I found out they submitted all claims (visit and 2 blood draws) to my insurance wrong. According to Dana, it's not their fault it's the insurance company's fault. I call my insurance company and they attempt to call the Dr office to tell them how to submit the claims correctly while I'm on the phone. They got the same as I did, disconnected calls, full voice mails and transferred to the wrong people and even other Dr's offices! They suggested I find a new Dr which I will! Oh, and the 2 min initial visit was billed to my insurance as a 45 min visit and I was charged $235!! My advice, FIND ANOTHER DOCTOR!!

Wonderful Office

Posted on June 11th, 2017

Always friendly, And caring.

Posted on November 3rd, 2016

I'm a nurse, so I understand that there is often a wait in the office, however, the staff was at lunch during scheduled appointments. There were 3 patients ahead of me for my 2:30 appointment, and they didn't start calling them back until 2:45. I was there for 1.5 hrs and the doctor spent probably 2 minutes with me. It was my first visit and I was hoping to establish a new family doctor since I had moved. I feel like she was very impersonal and questioned my concerns, until seeing they were actually validated, then she ordered a CT and referred me to two other doctors. She then leads you to another small office where a nurse confirms what the dr ordered. I asked what the next step was and she said I should receive a phone call. She was very rude, didn't speak to me for 5 minutes while I sat at her desk and took a personal call during that time. I honestly couldn't believe the level of unprofessionalism exhibited in this office.

Bills for undone proceedures; wait is AWFUL

Posted on July 1st, 2016

I waited 2 hrs, kept in a cold room. Dr Bennett spent 2 minutes with me; ordered bloodwork there. I am retired military; my tests are done for free, on base. My insurance was billed for them. VERY impersonal, Very long wait. I do Not recommend this doctor or her practice.

Posted on September 4th, 2015

I love Dr Bennett she is a awesome and amazing does everything great for me an my children love all the staff there's very kind an do such a great job

Worst doctor on earth!!!

Posted on June 5th, 2015

This doctor needs to be investigated! This is worst doctors office I have ever been to. They are slow and rude, the rooms are small and dirty. They NEVER answer the phone. They doctor will give you a script but, ' SHE WILL NOT DO PRIAR AUTHORIZATIONS FOR YOUR INSURANSCE!' Expect to wait 3-5 hours if your unlucky enough to be stuck with Barbra A. Bennet as your physician!

Terrible Practice

Posted on January 7th, 2014

She schedules appts at 9 am but doesn't get there until 11 am. The first time, I understood that sometimes things happen. The second time, I accepted the apology and the commitment that it would never happen again. The third time I was done. Also, never felt like she knew what she was doing. Pushes patients through her office like cattle. Completely unconcerned with her patients or their problems. Quick to prescribe meds before understanding what's really going on. I would stay away from this practice!

Posted on May 6th, 2013

Dr. Bennett has a tendency to accuse her patients of lying. She as well has employees that work You wait for hours to see her, then spend precisely three minutes being diagnosed and are trying to get your questions answered as she is walking out the door. The time to get paperwork filled out for your work is ridiculous, as I have had my disability at work turned down multiple times because her employees never filled out the paper work. She goes through staff like they are nothing. Her staff constantly changes except for her rude billing person. It is sad that Doctor Bennett use to be a good doctor, however; they over book her. She does not start to see patients till all the rooms are filled, which are many. She was one of the doctors in question for over prescribing pain meds. She no longer prescribes them she sends you to pain specialist now.

Posted on May 6th, 2013