Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Barbara L Bergin-Nader MD
Dr. Barbara L Bergin-Nader, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Austin, TX, with another office in Austin, TX. She has 37 years of experience. Her specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Bergin-Nader is affiliated with Heart Hospital Of Austin At St Davids Round Rock, Seton Medical Center Austin and Arise Austin Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Barbara L Bergin-Nader has 2 locations
4700 Seton Center Pkwy Ste 200
Austin, TX 78759
4700 Seton Center Pkwy Ste 200
Austin, TX 78759
Dr. Barbara L Bergin-Nader has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Barbara L Bergin-Nader has the following 19 expertise
- Ankle Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Sports Medicine
- Bone Fracture
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Pain (Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome)
- Knee Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Replacement
- Shoulder Pain
Dr. Barbara L Bergin-Nader is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
Self-verified patient of Dr. Barbara L Bergin-Nader - Posted on January 9th, 2019
Self-verified patient of Dr. Barbara L Bergin-Nader - Posted on November 14th, 2018
Bergin is awesome
Self-verified patient of Dr. Barbara L Bergin-Nader - Posted on September 26th, 2018
Dr Barbara Bergin
Self-verified patient of Dr. Barbara L Bergin-Nader - Posted on May 17th, 2017
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2008, 2010, 2009, 2016, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Bergin-Nader is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
37 Years Experience
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1981
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center
Dr. Barbara L Bergin-Nader Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- First Health PPO
- FirstCare PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National HMO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Barbara L Bergin-Nader
Dr. Bergin received a BS in Zoology from Texas Tech University and her medical degree from Texas Tech University School of Medicine. She completed her orthopedic residency at the University of Missouri Medical Center and Texas Tech University School of Medicine. Dr. Bergin is board certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery and is a Fellow of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons. She practices general orthopedics and particularly enjoys sports medicine, the treatment of arthritis, and adult joint reconstruction. Dr. Bergin is active on several committees and serves on the medical staffs of all area hospitals.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Barbara L Bergin-Nader is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Austin, TX.