Have you seen Barbara J Ryan?

Caring and expert doctor!

Dr. Ryan (Borowy is her maiden name) truly cares for her patients and made me feel comfortable with her expertise. My surgery turned out great! I had great results. She saw me often, above and beyond. I hightly recommend her!

Mrs.

Dr. Barbara J. Ryan (Borowy is her maiden name) is a fantastic plastic surgeon. She is kind, considerate, and made me feel very special. She took extra time to answer my questions. She explains options very well and she made me very comfortable by her knowledge and experience. I asked for her recommendations as to how I should proceed and she clearly spelled out a plan for me. I extremely pleased with her care. I will continue to see her for all of my emergent and nonemergent plastic surgical needs. I'm happy to have finally found a female plastic surgeon that I can trust.

Barbara J Ryan is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Encinitas, CA.