Dr. Barbara L Bosch Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Barbara L Bosch?

Especially caring physican, a pleasure to have her as my granddaughters doctor.

Tender Loving Care

Dr Bosch, does a fabulous job of getting on the children's level and gaining their trust. She takes all the time I need, and is very easy to talk to. She calls personally to check in on us when needed. We all just love her.

We love Dr. Bosch. She is everything we hoped for in a pediatrician. She spends a great deal of time with us at every appointment, is encouraging and reassuring, listens to our concerns and questions, and really goes the extra mile. She has called us to follow up several times and I love that personal touch. She seems to care about our family as a whole, which is fantastic. Immediately after having my c-section, I was in horrible pain and Dr. Bosch always asked how I was feeling. She also offered me breastfeeding support and encouragement. I would highly recommend!

Absolutely Incredible!!!

This pediatrician is awesome, she answers all questions, is very understanding and shows empathy for whatever you are going through with your child, and your child will leave with a smile because she is so witty and funny. I would recommend this doc to everybody I knew!!! Very pleased :)

we love her!!

My daughter just loves Dr Bosch as do both my husband and I. She is always wonderful, she takes good care of my 2 daughters (I also have a 9mth old baby). she will spend enough time with us and make sure all our qyuestions and concerns are addressed. she remembers perosnal things about our entire family and it makes us feel valued. she is very knowledgable but never talks over our heads. she is a great doctor, we recommend her to everyone.

great!

I went to Dr. Bosch after our pediatrician retired and we just switched over to her because she was in the same office. She is great! Very caring and knowledgeable. She never made us feel rushed or unimportant. She remembered us when we came in so there was no need to go over old items because she was always well prepared for us when we came in. We moved out of town and I have yet to find a pediatrician as great as her.

Wonderful Doctor

I have been taking my kiddos (I have 5 from the ages 13 to 1) to Dr. Bosch for five years now (Since we moved to Flagstaff). She is the best out there. She always kind, courteous, and professional. When I had my last baby she was sent to the NICU for 3 weeks because she was a preemie and Dr. Bosch called me a few times to see how the family and I were doing. I missed an appointment and she called to make sure everything was alright. She goes above and beyond. She's comforting and never condescending. I highly recommend her.

We love Dr. Bosch!

Dr. Bosch is a wonderful doctor! Not only does she know her practice but she is a joy to see. She makes sure you are comfortable to her diagnostics. She fallows up after you see her. And is always willing to meet with us. Thank you Doctor Bosch for your hard work!

Don't chance your child's life with this incompetent!

This is by far the worst, the very worst "doctor" out there. She cares nothing for the feelings of others, she doesn't care who she hurts with her incompetence. She is callus and insensitive. Do not risk your child's life with this incompetent person. Do not go to her if you love your child. Bedside manner, terrible! No follow up on a critically ill child. Accuracy in diagnosing ZERO! Not very smart. I beg you, stay away!!! 100 million dollars would not be enough for me to bring my child back to her. BAD, BAD, BAD!!! Should be reviewed by the board of doctors and have her license revoked.