Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Barbara Bradshaw
Dr. Barbara Bradshaw, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX. She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Bradshaw is affiliated with Huguley Memorial Medical Center, Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Cleburne and Texas Health Cleburne. She speaks English.
Dr. Barbara Bradshaw has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Showing 1 of 1
I had gum surgery with Ms. Bradshaw approx 1 year ago. I had a final follow up visit and tooth cleaning on Tuesday, Sept. 22, 2015. ms Bradshaw was not present andI did not receiver any analysis of the final results of the exam. During the ENTIRE visit the attending dental hygienist was coughing and sniffing. Holding her mask with her hands to keep it from blowing off her face as she coughed, she would afterwords place her fingers into my mouth. She kept apologizing and saying it was only allergies. I considered bolting out of the chair and leaving the office several times. That was Tuesday morning. Thursday afternoon the soar throat began appear. Then by Late Thursday evening it was time for NyQuil. This morning I have a full blown head cold. Hoping this virus or whatever will not spread to my wife or 4 grandchildren next week. For a health assistant to work in people's mouths while experiencing a slobbering cold is very unprofessional in my opinion. Seems that no matter how many bible verses are plastered on the wall, people still worship the almighty dollar. What, me go home and lose money? No way! I'll just make sick people sicker. Can't wait to not go back there again.
Dr. Bradshaw is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Huguley Memorial Medical Center
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Cleburne
Texas Health Cleburne
22 Years Experience
The University of Texas at Galveston
Graduated in 1991
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions9229 Lbj Fwy, Dallas, TX
Dr. Barbara Bradshaw is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.