Have you seen Dr. Barbara M Buttin?

Good with her patience’s

Discriminatory

Sadly I was in need of a qualified, well trained, extremely non discriminatory Gynaecologist who would immediately tend to any and all concerns and or issues! However, despite seeming extremely concerned about the level of PCOS and the size and amount of painful cysts that she identified through an ultrasound! Dr. B seemed to be more concerned with her accusation of essentially, insanity, despite 10 minutes prior recommending surgery relatively immediately, due to my painful condition! However due to my honesty and disclosure of suffering from the loss of my child, recent, now known incorrect diagnosis of bipolar disorder, and a few additional common issues a mother who just experienced a insurmountable loss would suffer, she sent a notified letter to my house stating that “Due to my emotional state and diagnosis of bipolar disorder, she can no longer be my gynecologist and therefore has canceled my scheduled surgery!” Now, okay so you don’t want to be my Gynaecologist, at least offer a referral, right???

death

I wrote a review on doctor buttin if that's what you want to call her she told my sister she had many years to live but died in a year REALLY I don't see my past review they must of took it off what a joke

Is the 1st Doctor who showed that she truly cares about her patients!

Very patient, collaborative, comforting, and professional.

Dr. buttin and her team are professional,courteous and I thank them for saving my life.

OUTSTANDING DOCTOR AND TEAM!!!!!!

Dr. Buttin and her team are amazing! They made me feel as if I was apart of their family. They put me at ease while I was facing the most difficult time of my life being faced with a cancer diagnosis. Not only is Dr. Buttin compassionate she thoroughly explained all details of my diagnosis and treatment to me and my family. She spent additional time with me everytime I needed it throughout my cancer journey. She also has wonderful nurse practitioners that are available at any time to answer all of my questions! I would highly recommend Dr. Buttin and her team. She is the best doctor that has ever cared for me and her staff is so friendly and efficient. I can not say enough about this doctor and office!!!!

just awesome

Dr Buttin saved my life and my spirit. I would highly recommend her.

Outstanding Doctor

Dr. Buttin is one of the best! Her knowledge along with her bedside skills are excellent. I would recommend her to everyone I know. She is very compassionate and makes you feel you are not another patient. She saved my life!

Dr. Buttin was wonderful to me she keep me calm when my life went upside down.Not only did she hold my hand,but she held up my head and spirit.

First and last appointment

Inflexible on treatment options for a suspected cancerous tumor. Will not be going back. Waited in excess of three hours to see this doctor.

My mother had a 15 pound non-cancerous tumor that was attached to her ovary removed by Dr.Buttin. Every aspect of Dr. Buttin's care, from the original diagnosis to the procedure, was exceptional. We will always be grateful. My highest recommendation to anyone facing this challenging battle. God bless.

Excellent Surgeon

This doctor performed a very long surgery on me for cancer with no complications. She has a wonderful bedside-manner and is very caring. I would send my mother, daughter, aunt to her- any female I know and feel they were in good hands.

Dr. Barbara M Buttin is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Warrenville, IL.

Dr. Barbara M Buttin Is this you?