Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Barbara L Caldwell
Dr. Barbara L Caldwell, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tucson, AZ. She has 25 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Caldwell is affiliated with Carondelet Holy Cross Hospital & Health Center and Northwest Medical Center. Dr. Caldwell has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Barbara L Caldwell has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Adolescent Medicine
- Weight Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
She's nice. She's hard to get in to see. She's not as gentle with paps as other doctors are (makes me bleed - every time). If you have a problem and you need to see someone (anyone) right away, her staff won't book you for the NP - they tell you to go to Urgent Care. Oh, they also neglected to cancel my appointment one time and I had to fight with them about the $25 no-show fee. Hey, if you tell me you cancelled it, I have no way of checking on it, short of calling you again. Am currently in the market for a new PCP.
Dr. Caldwell is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
25 Years Experience
University Of California Davis School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
St Joseph Hospital
Dr. Barbara L Caldwell accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsRoberta Hindenlang Do, 4892 N Stone Ave Ste 100, Tucson, AZ
Dr. Barbara L Caldwell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tucson, AZ.