Have you seen Dr. Barbara A Colosimo?

Engineering

We were on vacation in Florida and my son came down with a terrible ear infection. Dr. Colosimo saw my son on a Saturday morning and she was so kind to him and even made him smile through this terrible ordeal. We were able to get the medicine he needed right away. Wesley Chapel is Blessed to have such a wonderful doctor in their midst!

Best Pediatrician

Dr. Colosimo has seen all three of my children and my grandchild. I never feel rushed, she sits and listens to all my concerns and never makes me feel like I am a burden or taking too much of her time. I recommend her to everyone I know that had kids!

Don't select Dr. Colosimo

We noticed the condescending attidude from the beginning but blamed it on our lack of sleep. Every visit after turned out to be the same experience. Our concerns were never important to her and you would walk away feeling like a uneducated parent that had no clue what you were doing. Wish I would have read the reviews online before hand. The office and staff are nice, just select a different doctor.

A little kindness goes a long way....

As the Mother of a long time patient/child at the Wesley Chapel location I never hesitate to bring my son in or call. The Drs there are AMAZING, KIND, & PATIENT! As a peds office should be! However my few encounters with the Drs at the Wesley Chapel location are not so good. My most recent encounter was with Dr Colosimo. She was possibly the rudest Dr I have ever talked to. Short, inpatient, unkind. Shocking! During the 7 years and a hundred visits at the Lutz office not ONE TIME has there been a bad experience. I'm very disappointed. Its no wonder her ratings are low. I hope she realizes she needs to make some adjustments. A little kindness goes a long way...

Dr. Barbara A Colosimo is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Conover, NC.

Dr. Barbara A Colosimo Is this you?