Dr. Barbara Cooper Is this you?

not practicing?

Dr. Cooper is the only doctor at the practice whom I liked but she left about a year ago and I do not know why. She seemed really caring and didn't make me feel rushed like so many doctors do. She treated me like a whole person, not just for hematology issues. I only wish that she had said good bye or told me that I needed to find a new doctor instead of leaving me hanging wondering what happened to her. I hope all is well with her. I have not found a new hematologist whom I like or trust yet.

When Dr. Cooper became my oncologist, she took excellent care of me and kept me informed of my health care and did testing when necessary. Unfortunately, Dr. Cooper's MA left me waiting in the Chemo room, it is like she forgot about me and my appointment. This issue was discussed with Dr. Cooper and resolved. I meet with another Dr. at AZ Oncology and was not pleased with him. He did not have the care or concern as Dr. Cooper did for her patients. I'm sorry that she is no longer with AZ Oncology.

Metastatic Melanoma

Dr. Barbara Cooper is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Scottsdale, AZ.