Dr. Barbara B Cortez Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Barbara B Cortez?

I really liked her.

The granuloma annulare kick

I have had red spots on my body for several years that just don't seem to disappear. Dr Cortez had done a biopsy and said it was granuloma annulare. She proceeded to prescribe various ointments of which none were helpful. I also had appts with other doctors telling me it was a type of bacteria. I've also been to my podiatrist and he would not treat specific issues because of the redness on my feet. Going for surgery with another doctor I had to use a certain type of soap on my skin the night before surgery. After seeing these other doctors and continuously itching, I called the office and stated that I itched so bad I'd go to Urgent Care. They had me see Dr Greenwald, which was a REAL blessing. She gave me several injections in the areas which helped. When Dr. Greenwald retired, Cortez really didn't want to give me the injections. "Did it help?" "You realize there's side effects.", etc., etc. Greenwald told me she didn't understand why other doctors could not give me the injections I needed for my skin. At my last visit, Cortez wrote yet another prescription for ointment which I know would not help. The only diagnosis she can think of is the granuloma annulare. I believe granuloma annulare is a catch all diagnosis because doctors are trained on only one diagnosis and that's all they see.

highly recommend

one of best doctors i have ever found

I found her to be exceptionally likeable and knowledgeable. I will recommend her.

I love her! She is professional, but kind.

Very Caring Doctor

Dr. Cortez is the best! Very caring and open minded, has always addressed any concerns.

Fine Doctor

I have been seen by Dr Cortez for several years. She and the staff have always been top notch.

the best dr ever

Dr. Cortez is a well educated and very professional. She always has time for any of my concerns or problems, and her office staff is always eager to help in any way they can. I would recomend this Dr to any one who needs a skin care professional!

Say no to Dr. Cortez

When I made my appointment I asked for a full body assesment. I was never asked to change clothes nor did Dr. Cortez even look at any of the spots I had concerns about. 4 months later the spots I wanted her to look at I had removed by another doctor and they are squamous cell carcinoma.