Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Barbara D Jones has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 18
If I could give 0 stars I would...I wouldn't trust my fish with this woman. She is unprofessional and breaks the oath that medical professionals take. Think THREE times before trusting this "dr" and this practice with your life and your baby's life....do your research into the practices history and CDH history as well since they have now "merged" with CDH....They keep medical info from their patients during treatment, labor, delivery, and post-partum.....JUST PLEASE DO YOUR RESEARCH!!!!!
She gave me the roughest rectal exam I have ever had. It felt like she was shoving her fist up my rectum. I have Crohn's disease and NEVER have I been treated so roughly by ANY other doctor. I live with chronic back pain, so I know pain. SHe was so rough, I cried out several times and asked her to stop, which she did not. She said her sister-in-law has rectal cancer and wishes someone had given her a rectal exam. But I told her I have a historty of colon cancer in my family and there was no need for me to be treated that way. SHe is the worst doctor I have EVER seen.
31 Years Experience
Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Baystate Medical Center
Dr. Barbara D Jones accepts the following insurance providers.
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Barbara D Jones is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicopee, MA.