Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Barbara Dash
Dr. Barbara Dash, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Jamaica, NY, with other offices in Cambria Heights, NY and Queens Village, NY . She has 35 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Dash is affiliated with North Shore University Hospital, North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview and North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr. She speaks English.
Dr. Barbara Dash has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Barbara Dash is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
I grew up as a child seeing Dr. Dash along with my sister for at least 8 years. We both always looked forward to doctor visits and for good reason. She is so warm, friendly, and well-versed in her practice. She answered every question my parents had asked clearly and comprehensively. She figured out that I was entering puberty way too early; she aided my worried family through the treatments which lasted over one year. She is spectacular with children of any age. She is very gentle and thorough. I highly recommend Dr. Dash to any parent.
Dr. Dash is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
North Shore University Hospital
North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
LIJ Schneiders Childrens Hospital
Steven and Alexandra Cohen Childrens Med Ctr of NY
North Shore University Hospital-The Sandra Atlas Bass Campus
Forest Hills Hospital
North Shore Univ at Manhasset
35 Years Experience
State University of New York Downstate
Graduated in 1978
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Barbara Dash is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jamaica, NY.