Dr. Barbara Erny Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Barbara Erny?

Good doctor, poor medical center

Posted on July 30th, 2013

I thought Dr. Erny was great... once I got to see her. The scheduling at this office was horrendous. Less than 24 hours before my appointment, they called me to inform me that they were moving my appointment time - not *asking me*, informing me. However, I hadn't checked my voicemail, so I never knew they moved my appointment (which I wouldn't have been able to make), and when I arrived for my 10:30 appointment, they informed me that I had missed my 9 am appointment. They said they would still see me, but there would be a bit of a wait. At 12:00, I finally saw the Dr - and at 12:10, I was done. I find it extremely unprofessional to 1) Reschedule my appointment at the last minute 2) Reschedule my appointment without me confirming that the reschedule works for me 3) Make me wait 1.5 hrs for a 10 minute appointment. Luckily I hadn't known how long the appointment would take so I allocated 3 hours of my work day for the appointment, and I actually needed it all. I barely got back to work in time for my next meeting. It is completely unreasonable to make anybody wait that long. While I thought Dr. Erny was great, the scheduling here really needs to improve. I overheard them talking in the hallway about people being double-booked - that's not ok. 4 stars for Dr. Erny, 0 stars for the wait time/appointment.

Posted on June 20th, 2015