Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Barbara A Fivush
Dr. Barbara A Fivush, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Baltimore, MD, with another office in Baltimore, MD. She has 40 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatric Nephrology, Nephrology and Pediatrics. She speaks English.
Dr. Barbara A Fivush has 2 locations
200 N Wolfe St Rm 3055
Baltimore, MD 21287
Book Online Now
Dr. Barbara A Fivush has the following 3 specialties
- Pediatric Nephrology
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.<br>A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well the kidneys are functioning and will then prescribe a special diet and exercise program, medication or dialysis - a process by which a machine filters the blood when the kidney is no longer capable of doing so.
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Barbara A Fivush has the following 12 expertise
- End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Chronic Renal Disease
- Growth Disorders
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Kidney Biopsy
- Renal Replacement Therapy
- Seizure Disorders
Dr. Barbara A Fivush is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Barbara A Fivush - Posted on March 30th, 2009
40 Years Experience
Boston University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1978
Johns Hopkins Health System
Dr. Barbara A Fivush Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Barbara A Fivush's office for more information.
1800 Orleans St Baltimore, MD : (410) 955-4427
200 N Wolfe St Rm 3055 Baltimore, MD 21287
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Barbara A Fivush, MD - Nephrology in Baltimore, MD, in this video.
Dr. Barbara A Fivush is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Baltimore, MD.