4.7

Have you seen Dr. Barbara J Hastings?

The very best

I've been a long for over 30 years. I used to see her almost daily. I'm extremely picky about what doctor I see. I was in the unique position to see the doctors behind the scenes. When I, or someone I cared about needed a neurologist, I didn't have to give it a second thought. When she's with a patient, that patient is the only thing in her world.

Ms

I was a patient of Dr. Hastings for almost 15 years when her practice was in Tulsa, Ok. I was alone and afraid of what MS was or what it did.I have never trusted a doctor so completely, her manners and approach to every question and concern I had was immediately answered with knowledge, care and concern, "Dr Barb" as I cane to know her,connected me not only to the world of MS but to many help organizations, I can recommend, without an hesitation, DR BARBARA J HASTINGS for any patient looking for an excellent doctor.

Dr. Barbara J Hastings is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Jose, CA.

Dr. Barbara J Hastings Is this you?