The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Barbara K Honig has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Basal Cell
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Biopsy
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 20
Can't stand the rude head office staff woman, switching to someone else. Unlike other doctors, no email address given for quick questions about a new med, instead you have to deal with Miss Mean at the front desk to take your long message down and get funneled through their system of asking the doc then getting back to you.
This physician fails to provide the time needed with her patients to develop an action plan for chronic skin disorders. However, if you need some sort of cosmetic dermatological treatment, she may be right for you. If you have a serious skin problem, you will not get the care you need or any needed information on how to prevent and care for your disorder, so look elsewhere!
I just had the great pleasure of meeting for the first time Dr. Barbara Honig and staff. She gave me a full body exam and removed a mole. Everyone in the office made me feel at ease and the removal of the mole was painless.As soon as I retuned home I called up my husband and tthen called the office to make an appointment for him.
28 Years Experience
Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
Dr. Barbara K Honig accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- First Health PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsBarbara K Honig Md Pa, 1777 Reisterstown Rd Ste 108, Pikesville, MD
Dr. Barbara K Honig is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pikesville, MD.