Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Barbara Hurst has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Barbara Hurst has the following 11 expertise
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Breast Exam
- Women's Health
Dr. Barbara Hurst has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Barbara Hurst is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
I had issues with my period and bleeding that continued for years. On the suggestion of a friend a saw Dr. Hurst and found that having these issues go on for so long were not necessary but they would run tests first. I had stage 1 endometryal cancer. Dr Hurst was wonderful and has a wonderful heart to listen. Thank you.
Dr Hurst was the kind of doctor I appreciate very much. She is an excellent diagnostician, up to date, smart and very caring. I couldn't have asked for a better experience.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
32 Years Experience
University Of Utah School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
University Of Utah Health Care
Dr. Barbara Hurst accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Altius Provider Directory
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
Regence Health Plans
- Regence Preferred FocalPoint
- SelectHealth Select Care
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsPhase Ii Center for Women's Health-Murray, 348 E 4500 S Ste 200, Salt Lake City, UT
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Barbara Hurst in this video.
Dr. Barbara Hurst is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Salt Lake City, UT.