Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at [email protected] if you have any additional information.
Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Barbara Evans MD
Dr. Barbara Evans, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pennsville, NJ, with other offices in Somers Point, NJ and Galloway, NJ . She has 45 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Evans is affiliated with Akron Children's Hospital, Cooper University Hospital and Cooper HospitalU M C. She speaks English.
Dr. Barbara Evans has 3 locations
Dr. Barbara Evans has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Barbara Evans is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
This doctor is a savior!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Barbara Evans - Posted on July 26th, 2010
Dr. Evans is warm, caring and knowledgable of current best practices. She spends a great deal of time answering questions and attending to parent's and children's needs. She is also very knowledgable about school systems and provides resources for other services. Her secretary is awesome-always friendly and caring-prompt getting back to you also! Have been using this doctor for years-wouldn't think of ever using anyone else. Only complaint is the Department eliminated the Nurse Practitioner which makes it difficult to get follow-up in between visits.
Dr. Evans is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Akron Children's Hospital
Cooper University Hospital
Cooper HospitalU M C
Cooper Hospital Umc
Cooper Medical Center
45 Years Experience
Graduated in 1968
Dr. Barbara Evans Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Barbara Evans's office for more information.
390 N Broadway Pennsville, NJ : (856) 678-6411
730 Shore Rd Somers Point, NJ : (609) 927-6662
333 E Jimmie Leeds Rd Galloway, NJ : (856) 751-9339
Locations & Directions
Dr. Barbara Evans is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pennsville, NJ.