Dr. Barbara Knight Is this you?

5 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Barbara Knight?

I like her

Posted on May 30th, 2011

I have gone to her for a long time. It is VERY hard to get an emergency appointment with her if something unexpected comes up, but you can usually get in to see one of her newer colleagues for those things. I see her for regular check-ups. She is caring and will go over a list of questions with you. Do yourself a favor and write one up. I have several medical conditions and I would like to rely on her, my primary care doctor, as someone who can help coordinate my care. She is too busy for that, which is unfortunate in this complicated medical system today. You have to stay on top of that yourself. But when she is in the room with you, she gives you her full attention and she seems to care. It's hard to beat her on that level.

Posted on June 29th, 2017