Dr. Barbara A Koewler Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Barbara A Koewler?

Horrible front office, billing errors

The other review is totally accurate. The front office is terrible. I had a miscarriage and the front office girl complained, groaned, etc about getting me for a same-day appointment. When my miscarriage D&C was screwed up and I was in pain days later, the front office told me on the phone that I just had the stomach flu and to go to the ER. I had leftover products of conception that were missed in the D&C. All the surgery I have had to have there all resulted in huge bills, and BCBS said I shouldn't have to pay any of it and it was all coded wrong for billing. Terrible. Left their office but still getting bills BCBS says not to pay.

Bad front office

She is a good doctor. However she has one of the worst front offices I have ever had. They are OK in person but on the phone they are very unfriendly and they made me uncomfortable calling for appointments or with questions. They have a terrible attitude.

Dr. Barbara A Koewler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Danville, IN.