Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Barbara B Abrahams MD
Dr. Barbara B Abrahams, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Boulder, CO, with another office in Boulder, CO. She has 35 years of experience. Her specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. She speaks English.
Dr. Barbara B Abrahams has 2 locations
350 Broadway St Ste 130
Boulder, CO 80305
5495 Arapahoe Ave
Boulder, CO 80303
Book Online Now
Dr. Barbara B Abrahams has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Barbara B Abrahams has the following 13 expertise
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol
- Blood Clot
- Heart Failure
- Heart Diseases
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Attack
- Heart Block
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Barbara B Abrahams - Posted on January 20th, 2012
My experience was everything you would want at a Dr's office. The staff was helpful and knowledgeable. Dr Kong is really smart and so easy to talk with. She is a great listener and I felt so cared for. I feel so confident in whatever she tells me. I am really lucky to have found her at this time in my life.
35 Years Experience
Saint Louis University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1983
St Louis University Hospital
Dr. Barbara B Abrahams Accepts the Following Insurance
- Anthem CO Blue Priority PPO
- Anthem CO Bronze Pathway X HMO
- Anthem CO Gold Pathway HMO
- Anthem CO HMO
- Anthem CO Pathway
- Anthem CO Silver Pathway X HMO
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Barbara B Abrahams, MD - Cardiovascular Disease in Boulder, CO, in this video.
Dr. Barbara B Abrahams is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Boulder, CO.