Dr. Barbara P Krzyspiak Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Barbara P Krzyspiak?

LUV THAT THE BEST PEDS IN MONTCO ARE NOW CHOP

FKA DEKALB PEDS are so awesome! I got an appt the very next day after bringing my son home. The love him and remember him everytime we come. He was injured and we havd to go to CHOP. I didn't have to transfer records!!! They were already in computer. Dr. Barbara loves my son and has such a down to earth attitude!

Dr. Barbara is wonderful! We were told the day we were leaving the hospital after having my daughter that she had a hole in her heart. The next day we saw Dr. Barbara for a new baby appointment and informed her of this finding. She personally called and made an appointment with a cardiologist for my daughter for the next week. The day after our appointment with cardiology she called me to see how the visit went. Another time when my daughter was sick I called them after hours to see what their recommendation was for her illness. Dr. Barbara gave me her recommendation and then called back a couple hours later to see how my daughter was doing. She does go above and beyond any other dr I have seen.

Dr. Barbara P Krzyspiak is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Norristown, PA.