- Washington DC VA Medical Center
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Barbara K Levine MD
Dr. Barbara K Levine, MD is a doctor primarily located in Washington, DC, with another office in Washington, DC. She has 30 years of experience. Her specialties include Neurology, Psychiatry.
Dr. Barbara K Levine has 2 locations
Dr. Barbara K Levine has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Barbara K Levine has the following 9 expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Nerve Conduction Studies
- Migraine Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
30 Years Experience
Graduated in 1990
Dr. Barbara K Levine Accepts the Following Insurance
- 50 Irving St NW Washington , DC (202) 745-8000
- 50 Irving St NW Washington , DC 20422
More about Dr. Barbara K Levine
Dr. Levine graduated from the Georgetown University School of Medicine in 1990. She works in Washington, DC and 1 other location and specializes in Neurology and Psychiatry. Dr. Levine is affiliated with Washington DC VA Medical Center.