Dr. Barbara Malach Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Barbara Malach?

LAME

Posted on October 2nd, 2013

Dr. malach is cold unkind. I have seen her a few times and get really bad anxiety in doctors offices, she wasn't sympathetic or comforting at all.

WORST DOCTOR I'VE EVER SEEN.

Posted on May 13th, 2013

I would rate her less than 1 star but unfortunately that's not an option. Doesn't care or listen to the needs of her patients. A ridiculous time waiting in the waiting room and then after I change her as my primary because she was SO AWFUL, she is trying to charge me for past appointments! HA! This place is a joke. Avoid at ALL COSTS!

Rude, spent only 5mins with me & horrible diagnose.

Posted on July 27th, 2011

Worst doctor I have ever been to. I went there because I'm not from ny and use to the smog, so I was getting really dizzy (yes, I was drinking plenty of water). Waited over an 1hr to see her (her office wasn't busy at all) as soon as she came into the room she began to drill me about not using birth control even though I'm married and my husband is in the military. Anyways, she prescribed me something, didn't even talk to me about what it is or the side effect.... Turns out she prescribed me anti-depressant, mind you that one of the side effects is "DIZZINESS". Are doctors just proscribing everyone anti-depressants now even if it's not irrelevant? She needs to be put on anti-depressant or something, she has some issues.

Posted on September 5th, 2017