Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please contact us if you have any additional information.
More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Barbara Mansmann MD
Dr. Barbara Mansmann, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Glen Saint Mary, FL, with other offices in Alachua, FL and Callahan, FL (and 8 other locations). She has 24 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Mansmann is affiliated with Ed Fraser Memorial Hospital & Baker Community Health Center, Shands at Lake Shore and Ed Fraser Memorial Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Barbara Mansmann has 11 locations
5981 Copper Ct
Macclenny, FL 32063
Dr. Barbara Mansmann has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Mansmann is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Ed Fraser Memorial Hospital & Baker Community Health Center
Shands at Lake Shore
Ed Fraser Memorial Hospital
Jewish Hospital - Louisville
24 Years Experience
Graduated in 1989
Dr. Barbara Mansmann Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Barbara Mansmann's office for more information.
6704 E Mount Vernon St Glen Saint Mary, FL : (904) 259-7420
14861 NW US Highway 441 Alachua, FL : (386) 462-1911
542273 US Highway 1 Callahan, FL : (812) 945-2229
1419 S 6th St Macclenny, FL : (904) 653-1822
24444 Dr Karelas Dr Newberry, FL : (352) 472-6776
395 W Main St Lake Butler, FL : (386) 496-1655
609 5th St SW Live Oak, FL : (812) 945-2229
484 SW Commerce Dr Lake City, FL : (386) 755-5044
789 W Duval St Lake City, FL : (386) 755-1546
5981 Copper Ct Macclenny, FL 32063
6005 SE US Highway 301 Hawthorne, FL : (352) 481-5221
Locations & Directions
Dr. Barbara Mansmann is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Glen Saint Mary, FL.