Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Barbara H Mccollum
Dr. Barbara H Mccollum, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Macon, GA. She has 16 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Mccollum is affiliated with John D Archbold Memorial Hospital. Dr. Mccollum has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Barbara H Mccollum has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Barbara H Mccollum has the following 11 expertise
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Barbara H Mccollum has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Barbara H Mccollum is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Mccollum is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
16 Years Experience
Mercer University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsWomen For Womens Health, 1062 Forsyth St Ste 2A, Macon, GA
Dr. Barbara H Mccollum is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Macon, GA.