Dr. Barbara Mccorvey Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

1.0

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Barbara Mccorvey?

Horrific experience!

Posted on March 11th, 2009

I am a 55 year old breast cancer survivor. As such, I rely on the mammograms, etc., that I must have every 3 months or so as an indicator as to whether the cancer remains in remission or recurs. I have seen my fair share of doctors, diagnosticians, radiologists, and other health care professionals, and I must say that Dr. McCorvey is the by far the epitome of those doctors from whom a patient wants to distance himself or herself. She is the most negative physician I have ever encountered, has no compassion, no "bedside manner," and is impressed with her own authority. I sincerely believe she took great enjoyment, albeit silent, in scaring me to death through words, gestures, and behavior. I recommend avoiding Dr. McCorvey at all costs. I realize this is merely one opinion, but I felt strongly enough to express mine in hopes that others would benefit from my experience.

Posted on October 3rd, 2014

Skin Cancer

Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.