Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Get the facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it & the symptoms
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Sarcoidosis Facts about sarcoidosis, including causes, symptoms, and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Barbara McIntosh-Moore
Dr. Barbara McIntosh-Moore, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Flushing, MI, with other offices in Flint, MI and Grand Blanc, MI (and 5 other locations). She has 33 years of experience. Her specialties include Rheumatology. Dr. McIntosh-Moore is affiliated with Lapeer Regional Medical Center, Hurley Medical Center and Genesys Health System. She speaks English.
Dr. Barbara McIntosh-Moore has the following 1 specialty
A rheumatologist is a physician who has received extensive training in diagnosing and treating rheumatic conditions. Rheumatic conditions involve the joints, soft tissues, autoimmune system, vascular system, and connective tissues.
Some of the conditions that rheumatologists treat are rheumatoid arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, gout, sarcoidosis, vasculitis, and lupus. These are all conditions that involve a lot of pain and make mobility difficult. Rheumatologists use medications, such as analgesics, NSAIDs, steroids, DMARDs, infliximab, and adalimumab, as well as occupational therapy, in order to decrease pain and improve a patient's quality of life.
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. McIntosh-Moore is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Lapeer Regional Medical Center
Hurley Medical Center
Genesys Health System
McLaren Regional Medical Center
Genesys Regional Medical Center
33 Years Experience
Temple University Physicians
Graduated in 1980
Dr. Barbara McIntosh-Moore accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Barbara McIntosh-Moore is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Flushing, MI.