Dr. Barbara Mendrey Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Barbara Mendrey?

Medical/Orthopedic/Sports Medicine L.M.P.

Posted on July 31st, 2013

I got to know Barbara and her husband by working with Barb at Kenmore Family Medical Clinic. I worked with the P.T. downstairs. She is an exceptional Physician and a wonderful person. She is very thoughtful and caring. She has helped me through a number of health concerns and clams me down. As practitioner and having studied in the med field, sometimes we can be our own worst enemies by over researching our own health concerns. Barb always grounds me and lets me know that yes, I am normal but somewhat anxious. Her staff are always helpful and courteous also. 5 stars for Barb & her staff. Plus Barb is also very open minded towards alternative medicine, and I appreciate that about her.

Dr. Mendrey is an Exceptionally Caring & Informative M.D.

Posted on October 26th, 2012

Dr. Mendrey takes time to listen, ask questions and then explain more than any doctor I've ever known. Her gentle, considerate and caring approach, along with her ability to describe internal medicine's functions result in helping me understand my condition so that I am an active participant in achieving the desired results. She is an exceptional doctor.

the best doctor ever

Posted on April 3rd, 2009

Dr. Mendrey is the most caring physician I've been to. She takes time with you and listens to what's happening in your life and why you've come to see her. She has helped me through some very scary health issues and is very supportive. My adult children also see her.

Posted on September 22nd, 2017