Dr. Barbara J Morlan Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Barbara J Morlan?

The Worst providers in the valley!

Providers don't respect patients's time at all. Wait time is 2 to 3 hours long. The PA is the worst, but he can't get fired because he's Dr. Morlan's husband. He told his employee to give a kenalog (steroid) shot on my arm, which is a no-no. It made a big dent/divot on my arm and they wouldn't take responsibility for it. He put down employee in front of patients, have his children playing around office, see patients out of turn, spent 2-3 minutes with patients after a long wait, prescribe too many unnecessary medicines, and the list goes on. They also sent my lab work to out-of-network without informing me, so I'm left with a bill to pay out of pocket. Just don't risk your health at this terrible clinic!

The Worst providers in the valley!

diappointed patient

Don't put your health in their hands. inaccurate diagnosis, bad treatment, and don't take responsibility for their medical mistake. wait time 2-3 hours. No respect of patients' time. Prescribe too many unnecessary medicine without telling patients first. Send lab work to out-of-network company and left patients with a large bill. Put down employees in front of patients. The PA is the worst.

Look somewhere else

I liked Dr. Morlan. Saw her for 5 years, but I No Longer See Her...... The problem?? her staff. Rude, impatient, they cut you off on the phone if your trying to explain something, then they hang up on you if your asking too many questions about upcoming appts.....I was told one day by the front desk woman, " Tony, the owner told me, to tell you, that if you don't like the staff here then you can go somewhere else." (First, who's Tony??) I was too scared to call back (ptsd, anxiety) So, I had to call my Health Insurance to clear the matter up. What happen to human kindness, humility and care for the patient??? This kind of treatment from a doctors office is unacceptable and a patient should not have to go through that to see her doctor. Period.

Look it's worth the wait. You can call ahead so you don't have to wait in the office. Things are explained. They talk to you. They make you feel like they really care.

Dr. Morlan is excellent!!

Dr. Morlan will sit and talk to you and address any concerns you have, she is the most human doctor I have ever had. I have had many, most don't listen to you, she does. She's an excellent Doctor and awesome person. I highly recommend her. Like every doctor office you might run into a hiccup or two..but she's worth any minor inconvenience that come up. I live clear across town takes 2 freeways to get to their office but I will travel even farther if needed than look for another doc.

Amazing Doctor! Three generations of my family see her and we all love her. Wouldn't trade her for anything in the world!

I don't know what this means

She is the right Doctor for me.

1st Experience with Dr.

Nice Office, courteous staff. Dr very nice, told me she would be running several tests. It's been a year since blood work, and a couple of other tests and I have not received any test results. Also told they would call to schedule Physical exam when tests came back. I guess the patients need to stay on top and call the office to ask for the test results. My last Dr. would at least send a letter to me with the results and any explanation necessary.

This practice needs to get investigated. The doctor is NEVER there, the place is runned by PA and RN, and staff is extreme rude.

Dr. Morlan does a fine job, and I was pleased with her effort. P.A. Ried on the other hand brought the "star" rating down by 2. The single star for the office staff speaks for itself. If Dr. Morlans patient load was less, and P.A. Reid was gone, this may be one of the best practices in town.

This place is a very poor joke

Visit this medical office if you have a death wish. Otherwise avoid it at all costs! Staff is very poorly trained, they refuse to see you even though you have been a patient for over a year & were told to go see them by an emergency room doctor . They do not give recommendations for specialists that they say you need. They also pawn you off on PA's rather than letting you see the Dr. They are 0 for 2 in our book. I would not take my dog to these people!

Dr. Barbara J Morlan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Clovis, CA.