Dr. Barbara J Nelson Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Barbara J Nelson?

Worst Dr ever. She was great until there was a problem then she was no where to be found. Office lost my chart when they were suppose to be calling me with test results. Finally had to threaten with a lawyer to get anything solved and fix the problem that she didn't fix all the way and actually created more problems. Would not recommend her for anything. Her license should be taken away!

I went to her for my first paps. She was friendly. Results came back abnormal. So I had to go in for a leep. Great bedside manner. But when I had to do my 6 month follow up she was not available. Since than I have had to go in several times and she has not been available to see

Worst OB

In short, Dr. Nelson answered her phone during my delivery, induced me a week early for NO REASON, was never available, always course and rude, the most awful experience of my life. She did not show any care for me or my baby during delivery, and was actually OFFENDED when I asked her and the nurse to stop talking about her vacation to lake havasuu while i was CROWNING! The most hurendous experience of my life. NEVER GO TO THIS WOMAN.

Great Doc

Dr.Nelson has years of expierence. She is a great knowledgeable doctor. She is also performing cosmetic surgeries and other new procedures to help you look and feel your best

A superb physician

Although she is difficult to get in to, she is one of the best physicians I have ever visited.

Great Doc!!!