Dr. Barbara Nylander Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Barbara Nylander?

Personable and professional

Posted on November 16th, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Nylander for many years. She is an excellent gynecologist with just the right amount of reaction. She addresses issues logically and proactively. She is SO personable and spends a good amount of time with her patients. My suggestion would be for her team to better allocate for that in scheduling as the appointments rarely start on time. I highly recommend her. I have high trust in her skills and judgment as my doctor.

Posted on September 15th, 2015

dr. Nylander is a wonderful physician. She is kind, thorough, explains things thoroughly. She is thoughtful and attentive. I actually enjoy going to the gynecologist! she immediately addressed one of my worrisome fears regarding a situation, and I would recommend her highly to anyone!

Posted on August 29th, 2015

Love this doctor!!!

Posted on August 10th, 2015

Dr. Nylander has the best personality of any doctor I've ever seen. She's competent and caring and I highly recommend her.

Posted on January 26th, 2015

Having Dr. Nylander for my gyn doc has been a very positive experience. Besides being a competent and thorough physician, she is also a delightful person. I felt an immediate personal connection with her from my first visit. Her staff is excellent as well and I always feel they are doing their utmost to provide great customer service.

Love her

Posted on October 8th, 2012

Best doctor ever! Makes ya laugh so you don't notice the unpleasant parts of the visit! Highly recommend her!!

Best Doctor

Posted on August 10th, 2012

I have had Dr. Nylander as my GVYN since 1998. I can't praise her enough. Professionally and personally the best doctor I have ever met. Although I moved from the Nashville area to Maryland, I make it a point to retain her because of my confidence in her ability and results I have experienced to date. I hope to continue our relation for many years to come.

Posted on April 8th, 2012

dr. nylander was very nice and diagnosed my problem quickly.

A satisfied patient

Posted on March 1st, 2012

Dr. Nylander has been my doctor for about 18 years. I have always appreciated her kindness and the time that she took with me. Now that I have been through the diagnosis and treatment for breast cancer, I can attest to the fact that the care and concern that she has always shown is truly heartfelt. She checked on me often when I was first diagnosed and was quick to respond anytime that I needed anything. Her nurse Carol is Awesome!!! They truly work as a team. It may take a while to get an appointment, but, trust me, it is worth it.

Wonderful doctor!

Posted on January 28th, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. Nylander for about 15 years. She is an unbelievable physician and extremely caring. She has performed 5 of my 6 surgeries (she became my doctor after the first one), and has had thorough follow up each time. I was admitted to the hospital for a couple of days, and she not only visited me on her morning rounds but also came by at 9:00 at night after having dinner with her husband, who was waiting in the car. Her staff also is wonderful, and I love her nurse Carol. This is an office that every woman dreams of. I once asked her if I was weird that I actually looked forward to going to see my OB/GYN. We all had a big laugh about that because of course it is! But that is just a symbol of how wonderful she really is.

Dr Nylander

Posted on October 17th, 2011

I have been seeing Dr Nylander for over 20 years. She is a great Dr, makes you feel at ease, and cares about every patient and you know it. Her nurse Carol is phenomenal as well. I can't imagine ever going to any other gyn. Definitely recommend her. Takes time to get an appt as she is very popular. Worth the wait, just plan accordingly.Excellent DR!!

Wonderful.

Posted on July 7th, 2011

She is great. She is thorough and caring.