Dr. Barbara Patridge Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Barbara Patridge?

Over the course of 12 weeks my concerns with excessive weight gain, extreme fatigue, daily headaches, and thirst/urination beyond normal pregnancy were continually dismissed and the diagnosis of Gestational Diabetes overlooked. I choose them for a natural birth experience, however, when my already high risk pregnancy was not being treated appropriately I had to seek other care to ensure the desired outcome of me and the baby being healthy.

excellent doctor

she is caring and compassionate she cares about you as a person not a chart number

She delivered my baby =)

I couldn't have asked for a better doctor! She has a heart of gold and a wonderful sense of humor. She's a christian, and she's just a "no-nonsense" kinda gal. I had my son at Brown County (I don't know if she still works there or not); I arrived at 7am and didn't have my son until 8:59pm. She was so nice and kind when she told me I was going to have to have a c-section, and even gave me a hug when I started crying. And she did a wonderful job - my c-section scar is barely noticeable, there were no lingering affects or infections, it healed so beautifully. As an added bonus, when the nurses told me I couldn't try and nurse my son within the first hour after birth, she butted in and made them. I love her. I wish I could take her everywhere, to deliver all my kids. She was such a blessing. =)

LOVING CARING DOC

Great bedside manner. All around great doctor and office. I could not ask for better care. I will never use another doctors office. Delivered both my sons through them and plan to have my future children there.