Dr. Barbara L Persons Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Barbara L Persons?

Dr. Person's is one of the best in the Bay Area

Dr. Person's exceptional surgical skills and superb results place her in topmost ranks of plastic surgeons practising in the Bay Area. Her staff is well-trained, warm and courteous. Dr. Person's is devoted to her craft and is exacting in meeting the highest standards of her profession. Her bedside manner is so calm, caring and kind that reinforces the kind of trust a patient must have in their physician in order to undergo these kinds of procedures. One of her areas of expertise is breast reconstruction after breast cancer surgeries. She has a well-earned reputation for thoughtful care of her patients, as well as consistently excellent results. Whether you are considering plastic surgery, or are simply looking for a professional, reliable and safe place to get skin surface treatments, or botox and filler type treatments, Dr. Person's office is definitely a rewarding place to go.

Amazing Experiance

Dr. Persons and her staff are wonderful and so helpful! I just had my breast done and I could not be happier. I would recommend Dr. Persons to anyone looking for an amazing plastic surgeon who cares!

Great Surgeon!

Dr Persons is caring and compassionate! I cut my hand on a Sunday and needed stitches. I called her office and she was able to see me. Yes, on a Sunday she provided care! My hand is healed without scars and I am so thankful for her awesome care. I followed up with her staff the following Monday with my insurance information and my procedure was covered.

Permanently scared my face

I am left permanently disfigured due to her gross negligence. Avoids my calls and has asked my to wait a year for scars to heal. She told me to be patient for a year because she's hoping statute of limitations will run out. Never offered a solution. I've given her ample opportunity to fix this. I will sue her. Her office is so incompetent, that they didn't even have me sign a release or risks of procedure. That's my saving grace. Unfortunately, I'm not the only one. I found out this happened to at least two other patients of hers. Very sad to see this doctor is still licensed!

friendly but time challenged

Very skilled & has an excellent bedside manner

Breast reconstruction

From the first time I met Dr. Persons, I knew immediately how genuine and caring she was with her patients. Being diagnosed with breast cancer and needing to make quick decisions, I am glad to have found Dr. Persons. I really felt Dr. Persons truly cared and spent the necessary time with me to explain the breast reconstruction process and what I would be going through. All I can say is that there is no one who could of done better for me, than her. She is very meticulous and thorough. Dr. Persons takes her valuable time and gives 200%. I would strongly recommend her to others without any doubts. I wish there could be more doctors like Dr. Persons!

Great Doctor