Dr. Barbara A Piasecki Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Barbara A Piasecki?

Dr. Piasecki is an excellent diagnostician and coordinator or my care. She is able to recall other medical and personal issue that are part of my history - but that she doesn't necessarily deal with, and provide care that doesn't compromise or contraindicate anything else. She spends all the time I need with me in appointments.

An excellant Doctor

Dr. Piasecki displays a thorough knowledge of Liver Disease and is a very pleasant person to interface with. Her careful approach to disease management allows the patient to gain trust and confidence in her judgement quickly. I look forward to my visits with her and find her advice key to my good health.

Superb physician