Dr. Barbara Quattrone Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Barbara Quattrone?

I understand other's pain

Posted on December 19th, 2016

This doctor was certainly not for me. We ended up getting into it during my first visit and I knew right away she was not the compassionate doctor I was looking for. She's very 'in the box' with her way of thinking and doesn't take into consideration that not all patients are the same, in my opinion. She told me that I will not dictate to her what medications she will give me. I never did that. I've been on what works for me for over a year. Why fix what isn't broke. I did try the Gabapentin which I was very receptive to but had a reaction with the second dose. Got a call back on Monday by the nurse who asked me what she wanted me to do about it? That's odd to me. Being sensitive to drugs as well as other environmental things, I'm not keen on adding more to the plate. I guess I should have looked at her ratings before allowing the referral to send me to her. I'm sure she's a great doctor for those with acute issues. Not so much for me with chronic issues. Found another provider with excellent reviews, so hopefully he will be understanding to my unique issues.

Very Dissatisfied patient

Posted on March 3rd, 2014

This so called “doctor” was so stupid. I was having pain in my arm for four years and found out that it was due to a compressed nerve in my neck but she just failed to have a scan of my neck to see why I was having this pain. She didn't believe me about my pain, and would just send me to physical therapy which would only aggravate my pain. You would think that a “doctor” would know that if my arm is hurting, check the source, my spinal area. But no, she was to stupid. Do you really want to trust this so called “doctor” to help you with your pain? I wouldn't recommend this jerk to anyone.

where to start

Posted on December 6th, 2013

I have been seeing her for about two yrs now. I explained my history, car accidents ext. I am 30 yrs old and over weight and that is why I am in pain. That is a brief reception of what she said to me. And that instead of finding out pain going down my arms she has begun to decrease my meds . Even though this pain is limiting me to 1 to 3 hours of sleep a night. It is all in my head. I have lost 40 pounds with no relief in sight. I am switching dr and so should anybody else 30 years old and overweight because that is what she will focus on. My comfort does not matter. And you will be waiting in her office for a long while.

Awesome

Posted on September 19th, 2012

She was so amazing. I went to her for urinary problems. I am going back to her for years of chronic pain issues with 13 surgeries on my back and neck. I had no idea she was a chronic pain doc., so I am sure she will be totally awesome with this problem with the back problems I have and the new but old unbearable pain from the mesh put in me 3 different areas in my pelvic area. I will let you no how it goes. She is so sweet and caring about people since chronic pain doctors are so cut throat like to moving the wrong way or just about anything..Just look on line, good people w/real pain docs fire for for wrong reasons and you have no way to prove yourself or find another doc. I know many many people (friends) that have gone thru this. It is so wrong. I am lucky to see her in a few days, makes me happy.

L.C.

Posted on September 28th, 2011

Dr Q has been helping me with my chronic pain for 6 years. She is very caring, remembers little details from one appointment to the next and closely follows my progress and the benefits/side effects of the medications she prescribes for my pain. She is one of the few doctors that I have had in 30+ years that I feel really listens to me and validates my pain. I feel like the 2 of us are a team working together to manage my chronic pain.

CARING

Posted on June 7th, 2011

I use to go see a different physician before seeing Dr. Quattrone and I'm so pleased with the services I had. She had me try different medication and different testing when my first doctor never did this and only gave me pain meds. I would tell everyone if you need a good doctor then you need to go to Dr. Quattrone. Only thing I didnt like was the RN i would call to verify results and follow-ups but was always lied to and would find out later that my results were in days ago but never told. So you do have to get on the RN to get your results.

Honestly a great caring Doctor.

Posted on December 8th, 2010

Pain Specialist

Posted on June 30th, 2010

Right on the money in working with patient. Very sharp and caring.

Posted on February 4th, 2010

Very unprofessional. I honestly would not reccomend her as a health supporter.

Posted on July 14th, 2017