Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Barbara Rain
Dr. Barbara Rain, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Mequon, WI, with other offices in Milwaukee, WI and Mequon, WI . She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Rain is affiliated with St. Mary's Hospital-Ozaukee, Columbia Hospital, Inc. and Wheaton Franciscan St Joseph. She speaks English.
Dr. Barbara Rain has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Barbara Rain has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Barbara Rain has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Rain is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St. Mary's Hospital-Ozaukee
Columbia Hospital, Inc.
Wheaton Franciscan St Joseph
Community Mem Hosp Of Menomonee Falls
Columbia St Marys Hospital Milwaukee
23 Years Experience
University of Iowa
Graduated in 1990
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Barbara Rain is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mequon, WI.