Dr. Barbara Repik Is this you?

2.5

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Barbara Repik?

AVOID THIS DOCTOR IS POSSIBLE

Posted on November 11th, 2014

Waiting Too Long

Posted on February 8th, 2011

I never get in to see this doctor at a reasonable time. I had to leave one time because it was over an hour wait. I am considering getting another physician because of the long wait every time I go. I like this doctor, but this is no professional.

One Big Complaint : Getting the runaround

Posted on July 7th, 2010

Doctor Repik is a good doctor, but I'm leaving her care anyway. For many years I've had a chronic condition that requires a simple and very common prescription for relief. But Dr. Repik consistently fights me about this prescription to the point of being ridiculous. After following all her instructions, going to two other specialists, undergoing multiple tests, and spending a small fortune in needless procedures, she has once again refused to fill my prescription. And to add insult to injury, she waited until I was completely out of the medicine to tell me that she wouldn't fill it. This battle has been going on for years and I'm done with it and her. Goodbye, Dr. Repik, and good riddance.

unethical

Posted on January 27th, 2009

After firing this doctor she called the psychiatrist she referred me to 6 months prior and decided to "check up" on my care. (she had never checked up on this before being fired) All of this after I had asked to have my records moved becasue of her poor attitude and not even bothering to try to treat my problems. She insulted be due to her relationship with my in laws.

Posted on March 10th, 2015