Dr. Barbara E Resnick Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Barbara E Resnick?

Outstanding! Dr. Resnick is a SUPERSTAR!!!

Dr. Resnick is wonderful. I highly recommend her for your dermatology needs. She always schedules enough time to spend with you and is very thorough, thoughtful, and conscientious with her patients. She’s a superstar!

Caused a major problem

Dr. Resnick made a small problem a huge painful reminder. I went to see her because I had a large skin tag on the back of my thigh. She decided to do surgery and took only a few minutes to cut off the skin tag. She dug so deep and closed up the wound so poorly that within a week, the stitches had come out and I had a big, open wound that didn't heal for two months. I had wound care nurses treat it, and went to Dr. Ishragi's office at Emanuel Hospital (he's a world-renowned dermatological surgeon). The wound is now closed up, but I have sharp pains in it all day, every day. I have to take pain medication to deal with the stabbing, burning feelings I have in the spot where she operated. I'm not coming back to this clinic to see *any* of the doctors because of this bad experience. There was no followup by anyone at the clinic. Fail!

Dr. Barbara E Resnick is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Portland, OR.