Dr. Barbara Richardson-Cox Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Barbara Richardson-Cox?

Very professional and down to earth. She made my daughter very comfortable when talking to her. Would recommend her to anyone...the only reason we had to wait was because she had to go to the hospital to deliver a baby...

The BEST!

She was recommended to me as "the best" by a friend who is also an OBGYN. Upon meeting her, I wasn't sure - her personality can be slightly curt. But throughout the course of my pregnancy and delivery, I gained the utmost respect for her and truly owe her for the health of my baby girl! She picked up on a slight variation in my measurements ... something I believe many doctors would have dismissed. If you have the opportunity to be her patient, you are very blessed and will receive the best care!

Good Doctor, Busy office

She is a good doctor, easy to talk to and very caring. Getting or changing an appointment is almost impossible. Waited 3-4 months for my first appt. I guess she is in high demand....

Dr. Barbara Richardson-Cox is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kingsport, TN.