Dr. Barbara Ringwald Is this you?

3.8

Posted on August 22nd, 2016

Can't get through to office or doctor..long wait times and mean people.

Terrible Pediatrician

Posted on July 11th, 2012

My son had a suspected broken finger. Dr. Ringwald took xrays but didn't set the finger. Instead she told me to go to the pharmacy and get some tape and a splint and do it myself. i had no idea what to do. the next day his finger looked so much worse that i took him back. We waited more than 45 minutes and the nurse said the doctor said he was fine without even looking at him! i demanded that Dr. RIngwald look at my son and i asked her where was his finger broken, she didn't know and went out for awhile and came back and said he had to see a surgeon the following monday, 3 days later. she sent us away without setting his finger or casting it or referring us somewhere that he could have it done, again! after 4 days with a broken finger that was not set, we saw the surgeon who set it and made a cast. Now my son's finger is permanently deformed and the only way to try to repair it is through surgery. We have a new doctor for my son.

Posted on December 10th, 2010

Very nice doc! Wise and caring!

Posted on December 10th, 2010

I've only had great experiences with Dr. Ringwald, and the care she provided was excellent. I've never waited long and treatments have gone well.

Posted on December 7th, 2010

After years of painful Botox and filler treatments, Dr. Barbara Ringwald was amazing. Very gentle, detail oriented and listens to what you are looking for. Being pretty doesn't have to hurt!

Posted on December 7th, 2010

Dr. Barbara Ringwald was wonderful, fixed my creases without pain! I will be back!

This woman really cares

Posted on December 5th, 2010

I've taken my children to several practitioners over the past 3 years and am finally happy with the treatment they have received from Dr. Ringwald..

Great Doc Great Staff

Posted on December 3rd, 2010

The staff really seem to know what they're doing and care about their patients. I've been going to Dr. Ringwald for years and have always felt like a priority.

Friendly Fast and Gentle

Posted on December 3rd, 2010

My interactions with Dr. Ringwald have all been top notch. I've never had a long wait or a bad experience. She lays out exactly what you can reasonably expect and what is beyond that as well. I'm guessing her background with children requires her to have a gentle touch and great bedside manner as she has been one of the most caring and careful docs I've been to. I'd recommend her.

Caring, Accommodating, Informative and Great Results

Posted on November 22nd, 2010

I entered Dr. Ringwald's office and was immediately and warmly greeted by her friendly staff. They even offered me a beverage. I waited for what seemed like a minute or two before Dr. Ringwald opened the door and greeted me. She was very friendly and caring throughout the entire experience. She was far more gentle than many of the practitioners I have visited. She was also more informative and made sure that I was aware of what was to happen and what I could reasonably expect. I only saw one negative review of her on vitals.com and it was clearly from a disgruntled patient who didn't give her a fair chance and it sounds like he didn't follow the carefully laid out protocols, but I could be wrong. Overall my experience was excellent and I highly recommend her.

Great Doctor That Truly Treats You Like Family

Posted on November 22nd, 2010

Took her time with me

Posted on October 26th, 2010

Very empathetic and discussed all possible options of anti-aging treatments with me and if I was a suitable candidate. I like that she did not rush, developed rapport and truly took the time to find out what exactly I was trying to accomplish with looking fresher in my face and reducing wrinkles. She was extremely gentle during the procedure.