Dr. Barbara B Rosenbaum Is this you?

2.0

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Barbara B Rosenbaum?

This doctor in my first visit inferred that I was overmedicated and that the doctor I had been seening with the same perscription was wrong and then was totally off base with mishearing some of my answers. Not someone who I would even feel comfortable or understood with

UGH

This lady is in the wrong profession. She has somewhat of an abrasive personality. She has no compassion. I don't like her at all, but she does seem to know a lot about medications and such. HOWEVER, she has made the same error several times with my medications, which is absolutely ridiculous.