Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Barbara L Sager MD
Dr. Barbara L Sager, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Southport, CT. She has 39 years of experience. Her specialties include Gynecology and Obstetrics and Gynecology. She speaks English.
Dr. Barbara L Sager has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Barbara L Sager has the following 14 expertise
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Breast Exam
39 Years Experience
Chicago Medical School At Rosalind Franklin University Of Medicine & Science
Graduated in 1980
University Of Illinois Hospital & Health Sciences System
Dr. Barbara L Sager Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna CT AWH MC OA w/Pediatric Dental
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem CT HMO BlueCare
- Anthem CT Pathway X Enhanced Ind HMO
- Anthem PPO Century Preferred CT
- Anthem Pathway X Ind PPO Direct Access CT
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Connecticare Passage
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Barbara L Sager
Dr. Sager and her husband have raised their three children in Fairfield. She has been involved over the years with many community activates including, Save the Sound, Connecticut Audubon, Family Life Committee, and the Scouts. Prior to moving to Fairfield she was a VISTA volunteer at a free clinic in urban Texas where she learned to speak fluent Spanish. Dr. Sager and her family love to travel. She also likes to garden and hike. If you are up early enough you may see her walking her dog Tucker down the street.
Locations & DirectionsSOUTHPORT WOMENS HEALTHCARE, 2600 Post Rd Ste 1L, Southport, CT
Dr. Barbara L Sager is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Southport, CT.