Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Barbara L Sarb has the following 1 specialty
- Pain Medicine
- Chronic Pain
- Cancer Pain
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Acute Pain
- Alzheimer's Disease
Showing 5 of 36
I'm a smoker,something I've tried to quit and I'm not proud.The 1st time I saw her,she said I "Reeked of smoke".Which I thought was rude,but her being a Dr.,I let it go. I have had multiple injections by her.Everytime she has injected me,I've had anesthesia (8 times atleast,which is in my records).I had to see her P.A. and he did'nt ask if I had that and I assume they would go by my records).So the last time I went,she did my shot without it.I have to say she did offer to reschedule,but when you are in so much pain the last thing you want to do is wait longer.I got a valium,but they don't help. But I have to go there because it's hard for me to travel out of town to see other Drs. I just wish she would be nicer and check the patients histories and then there would'nt be a problem.
Dr. Sarb is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
27 Years Experience
Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1991
Dr. Barbara L Sarb accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS South Carolina
- BCBS South Carolina
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsFlorence Neurosurgery And Spine Pc, 1204 E Cheves St, Florence, SC
Dr. Barbara L Sarb is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Florence, SC.